PECS® Level 2 Practice Demonstration Information & Registration
Demonstration requirements include:
- Implementing PECS within different functional activities across the day
- Teaching attributes within an activity/lesson to a learner
- Teaching Phase VI within an activity/lesson to a learner
Written requirements include:
- A written description of how PECS is being implemented within functional activities (included as part of the PECS Across the Day demonstration requirement)
- Answering questions on how to solve common PECS implementation issues
- Identifying Phases of PECS and the related Error Correction Procedures
- Completing instructional plans on how to teach the phases of PECS
- Completing a self-evaluation for all submitted demonstrations and written assignments
Individuals will have one year to successfully complete all of the PECS Level 2 Practice Demonstration™ requirements. Upon successfully completing the demonstration requirements a Certificate of Completion for the PECS Level 2 Implementer Certification Program™ is issued.
The PECS Level 2 Certified Implementer™ status is valid for three years from the date of completion.
Prerequisites: valid PECS Level 1 Implementer Certificate™ and PECS Level 2 Knowledge Certificate™
Fee: $500.00 USD per person